Mid-Atlantic Regional Groups — Northern Virginia
AMWA-MAC Outing at National Academies of Science
NoVa AMWA members, let's shake things up this spring and have a downtown exhibit trip!
- WHEN: Join us on Monday, May 18, at the Natl Academies of Science building (2101 Constitution Ave NW)
- WHAT: to view Rebecca Kamen's Fundamental Forces show, which explores connections between physics and art.
- COST: Free with photo ID.
- TIME: Meet on the patio entrance to the building at 11:30. After browsing the exhibit, we can walk to Constitution Gardens for a bring-your-own lunch, weather permitting.
Come for the exhibit and food, or either one as your schedule allows.
Send RSVP (no deadline), questions, or carpooling offers to the suburb group members to email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!
Northern Virginia Regional Coordinator
- Nicole Van Hoey | 703-283-5022 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last event: November 19, 2014
- Next event: May 18, 2015